|Location:||Can-Am Sea-Doo of Jamestown|
ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS
Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin engine is the ideal choice for all-round use and balanced performance no matter what’s in store. With responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES
The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
BETTER STEERING FEEL
Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (23 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
VISCO-LOK AUTO-LOCKING FRONT DIFFERENTIAL
The Can-Am Visco-Lok† system is one of the most riderfriendly designs on the market, as the progressively and automatically locking front differential system requires no buttons to push or levers to hold. Once 4x4 is selected, the system intelligently transfers power from the slipping front wheel to the opposing wheel with traction and is not hampered by a speed or rev limiters.
outlander 450-570 atv 570 kg towing capacity | can-am
1,300 LB (590 KG) TOWING CAPACITY
CARRY THE LOAD
Fully equipped to move a load, the Outlander has a standard rear hitch plate and a large 1,300-pound (590 kg) towing capacity.
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize.
• Rotax® engine options
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
• Double A-arm front suspension
• Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
• Visco-Lok‡ auto-locking front differential
• 1,300-lb (590 kg) towing capacity
• 5.4-gal (20.5 L) fuel capacity
• 25-in. Carlisle† Trail Wolf tires
• Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2L frame with Geometric Contact Control
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Steel racks with LinQ™ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 pounds (163.3 kg) capacity
• 2.9-gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment