ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS
Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin. The proven Rotax engines offer unmatched power and performance while remaining both reliable and efficient.
TRI-MODE DYNAMIC POWER STEERING (DPS)
The Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS) offers easy steering assistance to the rider, adapting the level to the vehicle's speed. At lower speed, assistance is increased to reduce steering effort while at higher speed it is reduced to keep maximum steering feel to the rider. On top of that, it is possible choose between three modes to match each rider's preferences.
1,300 LB (590 KG) TOWING CAPACITY
CARRY THE LOAD
Fully equipped to move a load, the Outlander has a standard rear hitch plate and a large 1,300-pound (590 kg) towing capacity.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES
The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
BETTER STEERING FEEL
Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (22.9 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
WHY CHOOSE CAN-AM ACCESSORIES?
Quality & Seamless Integration. Accessories that fit in, fit right, look great, are made to last, and are the only ones that can transform any Can-Am into your Can-Am. Enjoy countless ways to combine & customize.
• Rotax® engine options
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
• Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS)
• Double A-arm front suspension
• Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
• Visco-Lok‡ QE auto-locking front differential
• 5.4-gal (20.5 L) fuel capacity
• 1,300-lb (590 kg) towing capacity
• Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2 frame with Geometric Contact Control
• 500-W magneto
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Steel racks with LinQ™ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 pounds (163.3 kg) capacity
• 2.9-gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment