|Location:||Can-Am Sea-Doo of Jamestown|
ROTAX 450 AND 570 ENGINE OPTIONS
Select from either a 38-hp single-cylinder, liquid-cooled Rotax 450 four-stroke or a 48-hp, eight-valve, liquid-cooled SOHC Rotax 570 V-Twin engine is the ideal choice for all-round use and balanced performance no matter what’s in store. With responsive torque to haul and efficient all-day fuel economy, it’ll soon become your preferred ride.
TORSIONAL TRAILING ARM INDEPENDENT (TTI) REAR SUSPENSION
ELIMINATES SCRUB AND CAMBER CHANGES
The industry's only independent rear suspension where the rear wheels pivot up and down in a vertical line rather than a more cumbersome butterfly motion. It is also strategically designed to offer point-and-shoot handling, optimal traction and the efficient transferring of power to the ground. With 5 preload settings on the shocks and 8.8 inches (22 cm) of suspension travel, the Outlander MAX soaks up rough terrain to keep the rider comfortable and focused on the trail.
DOUBLE A-ARM FRONT SUSPENSION
BETTER STEERING FEEL
Includes dive-control geometry for better cornering and vehicle-braking dynamics. The 9-in (23 cm) suspension travel increases trail comfort and capabilities in rough terrain.
SURROUNDING SPAR TECHNOLOGY (SST) G2 FRAME
MORE EFFICIENT DESIGN
The next-generation, industry-exclusive SST G2 frame with Geometric Contact Control. The more efficient welded-steel frame incorporates new processes and updated geometry for increased structural integrity, improved durability, and precision handling.
STEEL RACK WITH LINQ QUICK-ATTACH ACCESSORY SYSTEM
EASY ON,EASY OFF
The Outlander MAX models feature front and rear steel rack designs with a 360-pound (163 kg) combined rack capacity [Front: 120 lb (54 kg) / Rear: 240 lb (109 kg)]. The integrated LinQ quick-attach accessory system offers convenient and adaptable cargo hauling capabilities and works with numerous Can-Am rack accessories.
• Rotax® engine options
• Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) with engine braking
• Double A-arm front suspension
• Torsional Trailing arm Independent (TTI) rear suspension
• 1,300-lb (590 kg) towing capacity
• 25-in. Carlisle† Trail Wolf tires
• Surrounding Spar Technology (SST) G2L frame with Geometric Contact Control
• Multifunction digital gauge
• Steel racks with LinQ™ quick-attach accessory system and a combined 360 pounds (163.3 kg) capacity
• 2.9-gal (10.9 L) water-resistant rear compartment
• Dynamic passenger comfort ergonomics
• Multiposition passenger handgrips
• Raised floorboards